January 4, 2024 – NEW YORK – – Blue Wolf Capital Partners LLC (“Blue Wolf” or “the firm”), a middle market private equity firm specializing in the healthcare and industrial sectors, today announced a number of promotions across the firm.
“I am delighted to share several well-earned promotions that recognize hard work and contributions in support of our firm,” said Jeremy Kogler, Managing Partner at Blue Wolf Capital. “The quality of our team at Blue Wolf is unparalleled, and we are proud of the unique contributions each of these individuals brings to our success.”
Bennet Grill Named Partner
Bennet Grill has been named Partner. Previously a Principal, Mr. Grill first joined Blue Wolf as an Associate in 2012 from the Mergers & Acquisitions group at Citi and rejoined the firm as a Vice President in 2017.
“Since joining Blue Wolf, Bennet has earned a reputation as a skilled investment professional who consistently creates value for our portfolio companies and investors,” added Mr. Kogler. “He is a reflection of both our culture and investment expertise and I look forward to his expanded leadership role and continued contributions to Blue Wolf’s growth.”
In addition to chairing Blue Wolf’s ESG Committee, Mr. Grill has been instrumental in some of the firm’s largest transactions in both its industrials and healthcare practices. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Twin Rivers Paper Company, The State Group, Fox Rehabilitation and RHA Health Services.
“Blue Wolf has provided me with immense opportunities to grow professionally and become involved in great companies supporting the backbone of the economy,” said Mr. Grill. “It’s a privilege to work with such a passionate team that cares so deeply about supporting our portfolio companies for their long-term success. I look forward to what we’ll be able to achieve together in the future.”
In addition to Mr. Grill, Blue Wolf announced several other promotions, including:
- Henry Baldwin to Senior Associate
- Mr. Baldwin joined Blue Wolf in 2021 after serving as a Senior Strategy Analyst at Accenture and as an Analyst in the Global Industrials investment banking group at Credit Suisse. Mr. Baldwin received a B.A. in Political Science from Yale University.
- Alan teGroen to Senior Associate
- Mr. teGroen joined Blue Wolf in 2021 from J.P. Morgan, where he was an Analyst in the Mergers and Acquisitions investment banking group. He received a B.S. in Finance and Accounting from Florida State University Honors College and a Master of Finance from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- AJ Reid to Associate
- Mr. Reid served in the United State Air Force as an Acquisitions Officer before joining Blue Wolf in 2021. Mr. Reid received a B.S. in Business Administration from The U.S. Air Force Academy.
- Maureen Boxer to Director, Administration
- Ms. Boxer manages a variety of functions at Blue Wolf including Human Resources, Information Technology, Administration and Office Management. She joined the firm in 2011 after serving in positions at Screenvision and Rafaella, a Perry Ellis Company. She graduated magna cum laude from the College of Staten Island with a B.A. in Sociology.
- Hannah Braun to Investor Relations Analyst
- Ms. Braun began her career at Blue Wolf in 2022 as an Executive Assistant. Prior to joining Blue Wolf, she was Executive Assistant to the Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Clearlake Capital Group. Before transitioning to private equity, she started her career in retail management as an Executive Team Leader at Target. She received a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- Helene Nikas to Administrative Coordinator
- Ms. Nikas joined Blue Wolf in 2021 from Material Bank and prior to that served in various roles across private equity, alternative asset management and investment banking. She studied International Criminal Justice with a focus in Human Rights at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
About Blue Wolf Capital Partners
Blue Wolf Capital Partners LLC is a private equity firm that focuses on value investments in middle market companies in the healthcare and industrial sectors. The firm’s integrated team of investment professionals and veteran operating executives work collaboratively to generate returns by driving transformational change using operational and strategic experience. Blue Wolf seeks to invest in businesses that have catalysts for value creation that involve organizational transformation, complex union or human capital issues, significant government presence, or the opportunity to use ESG-informed strategies. For additional information, please visit www.bluewolfcapital.com.
Director, Government Affairs and Communications, Blue Wolf Capital Partners
Vice President, Global Strategy Group